You can issue a Request For Proposal (you don’t have to be a multi-national or government body to do this) – anonymously, so you don’t get overwhelmed by calls from salesmen around the world. Kopiki provides the ideal tool for this.
Kopiki is a B2B resource to match buyers and suppliers and make business happen.
- Discover Suppliers
Kopiki is an easy way to discover suppliers with over 10,000 items to choose from. Kopiki can help discovery across the organisation including business owners, purchasing, operations, R and D, and projects.
- Supply Chain Process
Kopiki complements rather than replaces existing CRM, ERP and Supply Chain software solutions, by doing one thing well Kopiki adds additional value to the process. This increases efficiency and reduces cost.
The Kopiki solution enables benchmarking and provides a simple interface that lets you request products and services from existing as well as new Suppliers to compare offers and achieve best value.
How it works:
- Specify the item you are looking for out of Kopiki's database of 10,000.
- Kopiki requests a few more details then you open a Marketplace.
- Once a Marketplace is open, Kopiki invites new Suppliers to join.
- You can invite your existing suppliers too, to enable benchmarking.
- Kopiki can help onboard your existing Suppliers. If you need assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kopiki keeps you, the Buyer, in control and anonymous until you select Suppliers.
- When ready, you can choose Suppliers* you wish to contact and end the Marketplace.
- Kopiki does not get involved in the transaction, Kopiki just introduces Buyers and Suppliers.
See the video: Kopiki B2B MarketPlaces
After a free trial period, for £29+VAT per month you can open an unlimited number of MarketPlaces. To register as a Buyer click here.
(* You should also consider using Graydon's credit referencing service in the shortlisting process. (So, do ask bidders to provide their company registration number as this will make reference checking much easier.)